You can make this creepy-cute Hedgekinhog for Halloween using:
- 2 pumpkins - 1 large and 1 small
- Raisins (no pinching)
- LED fairy lights (battery operated)
- A pumpkin carving kit
- A drill (for the grown-up bit)
Give it a go...
- Slice a side of the pumpkin off and carve out all the pulp
- Drill 'spike' holes - equally spaced across the pumpkin (this bit is for the over-18s)
- Place LED battery fairy light bulbs through the holes from the inside
- Add the small pumpkin for the head, using toothpicks to attach it
- Use two raisins for the eyes using toothpicks to stick them on
- Turn the lights on and bring your Hedekinhog to life
Please decorate your pumpkin on a suitable, protected surface - and ensure adults only use the drill.