We're proud to introduce our new Little Kitchen range - with mini meals for children aged 4-6 years old. Each of the tasty ready meals count as at least one of the recommended 5-a-day and the entire range is low in sugar, salt and fat with no artificial colours or flavours.
Every dish has also received the taste-test seal of approval from our special ‘Little Tasters’ panel – a group of children from Morrisons charity partner CLIC Sargent (including a very special little boy called Oliver). Plus, with every Little Kitchen product sold, customers are helping us to raise £300,000 for this fantastic cause.
Tasty products developed especially for kids - and always great value
The Little Kitchen range includes delicious ready meals like Fruity Chicken Curry; Ham, Sweetcorn and Pea Carbonara; and Sausage, Mash and Beans, as well as Haddock and Sweet Potato Nuggets and Pumpkin, Sweetcorn and Red Pepper Nuggets.
“Children aged four to six years old have different nutritional requirements to toddlers and may not be quite ready to eat the same meals as mum and dad. It can be tricky for parents to know what to feed their children during this transitionary stage so we’ve launched the Little Kitchen range to give them a hand.”
Joanne Watson, Little Kitchen Brand Manager
Little Kitchen - Approved By Little Stars...
With Little Kitchen, every little bite helps Morrisons charity partner CLIC Sargent be there for families facing cancer - we're donating £300,000 from the sale of Little Kitchen products to this amazing charity to help it support young people following a cancer diagnosis. It means you can feel good about mealtimes, and even better about supporting young lives facing cancer.
Each of our new dishes was taste tested by a six little stars - cancer patients and their siblings who, along with other young people and their families around the country, will benefit from the £300,000 we hope to raise through sales of these delicious meals.
With every Little Kitchen product sold, customers are helping us raise £300,000 for CLIC Sargent.
Your support means CLIC Sargent can work with children, young people and their families to limit the damage cancer causes...
- £5 pays for tea and coffee in the communal kitchen at a CLIC Sargent Home from Home, where families stay for free while their child is in hospital
- £42 pays for a Young Person’s Community Worker to support young cancer patients emotionally, building their resilience so they can continue to learn and regain confidence and self-belief.
- £135 pays for our Morrisons-funded team of Nurse Educators, to deliver a specialist cancer care training session with doctors and nurses in local hospitals. It means young cancer patients can get the best care closer to home, without having to travel for miles to specialist centres.
- £170 could provide a grant to cover the sudden costs that start from day one – like hospital parking, childcare and increased household bills.
- £300 could give a grieving parent a grant to help pay for their child’s funeral, at a time when money worries should be the last thing on their mind.
- £430 could fund CLIC Sargent’s online advice service for a day, so confused parents and young people can get the support they need, when and where they need it.
Donate directly to CLIC Sargent >>
Here are more ways in which money raised by Morrisons customers and colleagues is helping CLIC Sargent, through initiatives like Little Kitchen...
Some of the taste testers' favourites...
Below are just some of the dishes our CLIC Sargent kids loved. Some of their favourites, like our Cheese & Tomato Pasta and Fish Pie, contain ‘hidden veg’ in the sauce, so parents can serve up dishes that disguise vegetables. From a Fruity Chicken Curry with hidden red peppers, tomatoes, onion, butternut squash and Bramley apples, to Pasta with Tomato, Mascarpone & Mozzarella with peppers, courgette, tomato onion and carrot, and a Ham, Sweetcorn and Pea Carbonara which contains blended cauliflower. Take a look below for some of the highlights from the range that are sure to keep little tummies happy.
Find the Little Kitchen Range in your nearest store >>
About CLIC Sargent
When cancer strikes young lives CLIC Sargent helps families limit the damage cancer causes beyond their health. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading charity for young cancer patients and their families. The charity provides specialist support, to help and guide each young cancer patient and their family. We will fight tirelessly for them, individually, locally and nationally. For more information, visit www.clicsargent.org.uk