With every Little Kitchen product sold, customers are helping us raise £300,000 for CLIC Sargent.
Your support means CLIC Sargent can work with children, young people and their families to limit the damage cancer causes...
- £5 pays for tea and coffee in the communal kitchen at a CLIC Sargent Home from Home, where families stay for free while their child is in hospital
- £42 pays for a Young Person’s Community Worker to support young cancer patients emotionally, building their resilience so they can continue to learn and regain confidence and self-belief.
- £135 pays for our Morrisons-funded team of Nurse Educators, to deliver a specialist cancer care training session with doctors and nurses in local hospitals. It means young cancer patients can get the best care closer to home, without having to travel for miles to specialist centres.
- £170 could provide a grant to cover the sudden costs that start from day one – like hospital parking, childcare and increased household bills.
- £300 could give a grieving parent a grant to help pay for their child’s funeral, at a time when money worries should be the last thing on their mind.
- £430 could fund CLIC Sargent’s online advice service for a day, so confused parents and young people can get the support they need, when and where they need it.
Donate directly to CLIC Sargent >>
Here are more ways in which money raised by Morrisons customers and colleagues is helping CLIC Sargent, through initiatives like Little Kitchen...