- Whole British Hake £5.00 per kg. Boat: Amanda of Ladram
- British Ray wings £10.00 per kg. Boat: Sam of Ladram
- Whole British Squid £10.00 per kg.
- Whole Dover sole £15.00 per kg. Boat:Margaret of Ladram
- British Monkfish tails £20.00 per kg. Boat: William of Ladram
- British Scallop half shell £1 each. Boat: Constant Friend
- Whole British Mackerel £5.00 per kg.
At Morrisons, supporting the British Fishing Industry is really important to us. We believe our role in making the most of British fish is an important one, so we can bring you more of the excellent quality and nutritious, locally caught fish.
We believe supporting British Fishing also helps to reduce your food miles, and deliver our customers the freshest catch.
In our stores, our skilled fishmongers have a great range of species available to either take home there and then, or place an order for. They're also on hand to provide tips and advice for preparing and cooking a delicious fish dish. British species you'll find available include:
Welcoming Falfish to our manufacturing business
This week, we welcomed family-owned wholesaler of sustainably sourced seafood Falfish to our manufacturing business.
Based in Cornwall, they've been one of our trusted suppliers for over 16 years, so we're thrilled to welcome them to our business.
For our customers, this means we'll be able to bring you an even wider range of quality fresh fish and shellfish. It also means that now, 80% of the fish and shellfish we sell both in store and online will come from Morrisons wholly owned seafood operations.
Bringing you the freshest catch
Take a look at the fresh catch we have available from 03/03/21 - 14/03/21 - you can even see the name of the boat it's come from! Stop by our fishmonger counter the next time you're in store.