Curried Chickpea Bagel
For the chickpeas:
- 150ml coconut cream
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 3 tsp Rogan Josh curry paste
- 1 fresh lime, squeezed
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bag pea shoots
- 2 bagels
For the relish:
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 5cm cucumber, finely diced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat a frying pan and add the curry paste. Gently cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut cream, chickpea and lime juice and turn up the heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until thickened and then leave to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the relish ingredients.
- Cut the bagels in half and lightly toast.
- Spread the Greek yogurt onto the bottom slice.
- Add a generous handful of pea shoots.
- Add a layer of sliced avocado.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of chickpea mixture and top with the relish.
- Squeeze over some extra lime and enjoy!