Coronation Quiche Recipe
A street party staple fit for a King 👑 We tried the official Coronation quiche ourselves for a patriotic dish to celebrate the King… try it for yourself with just a few simple steps…
- 125ml milk
- 175ml double cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 180g cooked spinach, lightly chopped
- 60g cooked broad beans or soya beans
- Roll out your ready-made pastry.
- Line your tin with the pastry taking care not to have any holes or the mixture could leak. Cut off any excess with a knife.
- Cover and rest for a further 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Beat together the milk, cream, eggs, dried tarragon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scatter 1/2 of the grated cheese in your pastry base, top with the chopped spinach, beans and herbs, then pour over the liquid mixture and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until set and lightly golden.
Shop ingredients here>>