Easter Egg Cheesecake Recipe
Follow our recipe to make these egg-citing cheesecakes using our hazelnut white chocolate spread… A way to enjoy more than just your chocolate eggs this Easter!
For biscuit base:
- 80g unsalted butter
- 160g digestives, crushed
For cheesecake filling:
- 150g white chocolate & hazelnut spread
- 250g full fat soft cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g double cream
- 50g mini eggs, crushed
- 1 Easter egg
- Cake decorations and sprinkles of your choice
- 50g milk chocolate, melted
- Carefully crack open the Easter egg, keeping both halves intact.
- Melt the butter and add the crushed digestives, divide evenly between the egg halves, press down to compact and put in the fridge to set whilst you make the filling.
- Whisk all the filling ingredients together until it is a thick paste then divide evenly between the egg halves.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over the top and put in the fridge to set for 4-5 hours.
- Have fun decorating!