Summer Prosecco Gin Fizz
Prosecco gets a summer makeover! Elderflower adds a floral note combined with citric tones to create an unforgettably refreshing gin cocktail.
- 1 small handful ice
- ½ lemon , juiced
- ½ lime, juiced (set aside lime peel for decoration)
- 30ml gin
- 2 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 80ml Prosecco
- 1 handful frozen berries, (optional garnish)
- Add a couple of ice cubes to a prosecco glass.
- Add lemon and lime juice, gin and a splash of elderflower cordial.
- Top with prosecco, add a small handful of frozen berries, a swirl of lime peel to the rim and enjoy! The perfect cocktail for a warm summers evening!