Lobster Tails "Bearnaise Style"
- Lobster tails
- Approx 180g Hollandaise Sauce (Fresh or jarred)
- 10g Tarragon - fresh or dried (If using dried use half the amount)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1x pack of Morrisons The Best Chips
- A little oil for cooking
- Cream or extra melted butter (optional)
- Heat the oven to 190oc, and heat a frying pan with a little oil. Place the chips in the oven and cook to the packet instructions. Cut the lobster tail in half and fry flesh side down on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, then turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and remove the flesh from the shell, slice the lobster an replace back in the shell, leave to one side while you prepare the sauce.
- Mix the hollandaise sauce with the squeeze of 1/2 lemon, (cut the other half into 2x decent sized wedges for adding later) and the tarragon. If you want to make your sauce more decadent whisk in a little cream or extra melted butter.
- Place the lobster tails on a baking tray and spoon over the sauce onto the chopped flesh back in the shells, place in a hot oven and bake for 2-3 minutes till golden and bubbly on top (you can do this quicker under a hot grill). Serve with the chips on the side and with a little bunch of watercress salad and a lemon wedge.