Graveyard Chilli Bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 600g lean beef mince
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 level tbsp chipotle chilli paste, or to your taste
- ½ tsp cumin
- 400g kidney beans
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pack of tortilla wraps
- 1 black gel pen
- Heat oil in large saucepan and fry garlic and onion gently for a couple of minutes.
- Add the peppers and stir for a couple more minutes.
- Put in mince and cook until lightly browned.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chilli paste and ground cumin - season with salt pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then put in the kidney beans and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut and create fun Halloween shapes such as gravestones and ghouls with the tortilla wraps.
- Write on the grave stones and add eyes to the ghouls.
- Place the shapes on a non-stick baking tray and bake the tortilla chips until golden and crisp.
- To serve pour your cooked chilli into a serving dish and add your tortilla halloween shapes.