Cheeseboard Fondue Recipe
Another big thank you to @chloemilb for yet another delicious festive recipe.
Serves 6 | Time: 20 mins
- 300ml white wine
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 300g leftover hard cheeses grated with any rinds removed (Gruyere, Edam, Cheddar, Red Leceister etc...)
- 200g leftover soft cheeses chopped with any rinds removed (Brie, Camembert etc...)
- 100g blue cheeses chopped with any rinds removed (stilton, Danish Blue, Gorgonzola etc...)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Leftover roasties
- Pigs in blankets
- Crusty bread
1. In a fondue pan or a heavy-bottomed saucepan over a medium heat, whisk together the wine, garlic and cornflour and cook for a few mins.
2. Slowly add the cheeses bit by bit, continuously stirring until melted, thickened and bubbling- this will take around 10 mins.
3. Stir through the mustard, nutmeg and pepper and get dunking those roasties! The perfect Christmas sharer in just 3 steps.