Coconut Milk Tofu & Aubergine Green Curry
Serves 4, preparation time 10 minutes, cook time 45 minutes
- 1 medium aubergine, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size piece ginger, peeled
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, sliced, ribbons or chopped
- 280g firm tofu
- 700ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 200ml water
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 3 large handfuls kale
- 1 ½ tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- On a medium to high heat add your Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, then add in the aubergine and cook for 3-5 minutes until the aubergine begins to soften.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, cauliflower, stir, and cook for a further few
- Add the tofu, carrots, Lucy Bee Coconut Milk, water, and Thai green curry paste.
- Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice, and top with red chilli, spring onion, coriander and lime juice.
Cacao, Coconut Hot Chocolate
Serves 1, preparation time 5 minutes
- 250ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Cacao
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar – optional
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat through.
- Whisk with a hand whisk or frother, before serving to mix the coconut milk and cacao.
Coconut Milk Chocolate Mousse
Serves 1-2, preparation time 5 minutes
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 100ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao
- Optional: 1 tsp. sweetener of your choice
- Blitz all of the ingredients together using a blender of a food processor until all the ingredients have combined.
- Top with your favourite toppings, we’ve gone for raspberries, blueberries and desiccated coconut.
- Enjoy straight away, or place in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
Coconut Milk Pancakes
Serves 1 or 2, preparation time 5 minutes, cook time 1-2 minutes for each pancake
- 100g Plain white flour (I used gluten free)
- 1 large egg
- 250/300mls Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- Coconut Oil to fry in
- Hand whisk the ingredients together in a bowl, making sure all the flour is stirred into the coconut milk and egg.
- Add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a pan, once hot, add the pancake mixture, cook through on one side and turn over.
- Add your favourite toppings - try Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and Lemon.