Prawn and Vegetable Shakshuka with Easy Flatbreads
Indulge in the taste of holidays with our Savers range this weekend by whipping up our prawn and vegetable shakshuka with easy-peasy flat-breads. We’re already thinking about going back for seconds!
- Easy flatbreads
- 200g self-raising flour (plus extra for dusting)
- 200g plain or Greek yoghurt
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 25g chopped parsley (optional)
- 50g Savers king prawns
- ½ Savers red pepper, sliced
- ½ Savers yellow pepper, sliced
- ½ Savers green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 2 x 400g Savers chopped tomatoes
- 200g Savers mixed vegetables
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, (optional)
- 10g parsley, roughly chopped/torn (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- For the flatbreads, in a bowl, mix together the flour, yoghurt, salt and optional parsley.
- Knead together until a stretchy dough is formed. Cover with a tea towel and set aside to rest for 15mins.
- Preheat a frying pan or grill until hot.
- Split the dough into 8 balls and roll out to ½ cm thick.
- Cook the breads in the pan or grill until slightly charred, flip them over and cook on the other side.
- Cover with clean tea towel and set aside.