Our favourite photos from #Farm24 so far
Can you eat a doughnut without licking your lips? Take part in our Doughnut Lick Your Lips challenge and help raise money for Walking With The Wounded.
The following terms and conditions apply to Morrisons Doughnut Lick Your Lips challenge, commencing on 1st September 2017.
Who can enter:
Anyone can enter and upload their video for charity. Anyone under the age of 18 must have consent from their parent or guardian
Where you can enter:
Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
How to enter:
- Film yourself attempting to eat a delicious doughnut without licking your lips
- Post your videos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with the hashtag #DoughnutLickYourLips and don’t forget to share your post as ‘public’ for it to count
- You’re helping raise money for Walking With The Wounded
- For every video uploaded, we will donate £1 to Walking With the Wounded, up to a cap of £50,000
* For allergen information, please ask store or refer to Morrisons Doughnut packaging
How to make it count:
For the video to count, it must be shared as a ‘public’ post and must use #DoughnutLickYourLips
Only one video per person will be counted. You can upload multiple videos as long as each video features different people taking the challenge, and as long as you have their consent to do so. Any repeated videos featuring the same person will not be counted.
Social media channels included in the count are Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Morrisons has the right to re-use any video uploaded to the public domain for this campaign. If under 18, you must have permission from a parent or guardian before you enter your video for the campaign
Walking With The Wounded England & Wales charity number: 1153497 and in Scotland, number SC047760.