Easter Egg Sundae
Sundaes on Easter Sunday? Go on then… 🐣 Top our The Best Belgian Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Egg with ice cream, milk chocolate and cookie dough… You’ll never want to eat an Easter egg in any other way…
Serves - 2
Time - 10 min
- 2 Easter eggs of choice
- 100g melted milk chocolate
- 6 scoops of ice cream of choice
- 50g salted caramel sauce
- 20g broken pretzel pieces or chopped roasted nuts
- 20g broken brownie bits
- 30g crumbled cookie dough
- 100g Easter chocolate of choice, some roughly chopped or broken up and some left whole
- Squirty cream
- Chop the top third of the Easter egg off the eggs and roughly chop the lids.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth, dip the broken neck of the Easter egg into the chocolate then sprinkle the broken pretzel pieces or nuts over the melted chocolate.
- Layer the ice cream, cookie dough bits, broken bits of easter chocolate and brownie bits into the hollow shells of the Easter eggs, adding any more melted chocolate and some of the caramel sauce as you go.
- Top with the Squirty cream, drizzle over the caramel sauce and melted chocolate then top with any more of the Easter chocolate, brownie bits and any of the other toppings before digging in.