BAYLIS & HARDING MORRISONS WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF BAYLIS & HARDING SIGNATURE HAND WASHES – FACEBOOK PRIZE DRAW
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the Baylis & Harding PLC "Morrisons Win A Year’s Supply of Baylis & Harding Signature Hand Washes" Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Baylis & Harding PLC ("Baylis & Harding") whose registered office is at Nash Road, Park Farm, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 7AS.
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms, then please contact us at email@example.com.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at or around 10:00AM on Wednesday 2nd December and close on or around 11:59PM on Wednesday 9th December (the "Prize Draw Period").
- The Prize Draw is open to all individuals who:
- are residents of the United Kingdom;
aged 18 years or over; and
- are registered users of a valid Instagram account,
at the time of entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter. No purchase necessary.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of Baylis & Harding, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- Baylis & Harding reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. Baylis & Harding may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
- Internet access, an Instagram account set to public (to permit direct messages from Baylis & Harding) and an email address are required to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must:
log into their Facebook account;
- respond to a "call to action" post about the Prize Draw, which will be posted by @morrisons during the Prize Draw Period (the "Post"), by liking and sharing the post, like both @Morrisons and @baylisandharding Facebook page and comment using #SignatureHandWashWIN and comment your number one beauty hack
during the Prize Draw Period.
- Entries must be completed correctly and be received by Baylis & Harding during the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win a Prize. All entries posted or received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw. To be eligible to win a Prize, the participant must still be following @baylisandharding and have a responsive post to the Post at the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Entrants are not permitted to create multiple Instagram accounts for the purpose of the Prize Draw. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification.
- Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Participants must ensure that their entry:
- is responsive to the Post;
- is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights (including without limitation in copyright, trade marks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or any other intellectual property rights);
- does not refer to or compare competitor products;
is not defamatory or disparaging about Baylis & Harding, its products or any other people, products or companies;
- does not include any brands, logos, trade marks or branded products (other than those relating to Baylis & Harding);
- is not violent, obscene or offensive;
- does not depict alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or illegal;
- is not sexually explicit or suggestive;
- is in compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where the story is posted (i.e. Instagram) and all applicable laws, regulations and code rules (and would not place Baylis & Harding in breach of any such rules, policies, terms of service or applicable laws, regulations and codes, as determined by Baylis & Harding in its sole discretion); and
- is otherwise suitable for presentation in a public forum (as determined by Baylis & Harding in its sole discretion).
- Entries which, in Baylis & Harding's opinion may be deemed offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, defamatory or which are unlawful or in breach of these Terms will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Baylis & Harding may, in its sole discretion, require any participant to alter or remove any content posted on their own Facebook stories, feed or platform in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Baylis & Harding reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. Baylis & Harding reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- Entrants understand that they are acting at their sole risk and that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where they are posting (i.e. Facebook).
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective (or which Baylis & Harding cannot identify due to the removal of the participants' entry, the suspension or termination of the participant's Facebook account or their posts being filtered out of Facebook searches) will be disqualified.
- Baylis & Harding accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
- Baylis & Harding reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to Baylis & Harding and not to Facebook.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is subject to Facebook’s terms of service, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to Baylis & Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of the Winner
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period (the "Winner").
- The Winners will be selected on Thursday 10th December.
- The Winners will be notified via a direct message on Facebook. This notification will ask the Winners to confirm their age and compliance with these Terms, and include instructions on how the Winners can claim the Prize. Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- Each Winner must respond to this notification within 7 days and provide a delivery address when requested in order to claim the Prize.
- In the event a Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the Winner; the Winner cannot accept the Prize; the Winner is not eligible for the Prize or has not complied with these Terms, Baylis & Harding will award the Prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
- Each Winner will receive one (1) Morrisons Win A Year’s Supply of Baylis & Harding Signature Hand Washes (the "Prize"), comprising the following:
- 3x Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit 500ml Hand Wash, 2x Jasmine & Apple Blossom 500ml Anti-bacterial Hand Wash, 2x Pink Magnolia & Pear Blossom 500ml Hand Wash, 3x Jojoba, Vanilla & Almond Oil 500ml Hand Wash and 2x Limited-edition Cranberry Martini 500ml Hand Wash.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative to the Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside Baylis & Harding's reasonable control, where Baylis & Harding reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The Prize will be posted to the postal address supplied by the Winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The name and county of the Winner and the Prizes won will (unless the Winner has objected on lawful grounds) be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by Baylis & Harding at email@example.com for 60 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees that Baylis & Harding may publish, use, edit, alter and duplicate the entry, including without limitation by reposting the entry.
- Any Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes.
- Any decision of Baylis & Harding is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Baylis & Harding reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
- Baylis & Harding accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Baylis & Harding will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but Baylis & Harding accepts no responsibility or liability for the Winner's use of the Prize.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice of Baylis & Harding posted at https://baylisandharding.com/terms-conditions
- The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.