Beef Fajitas with Sweetcorn Salsa
- 380g beef sizzle steak
- ½ red pepper, deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
- ½ green pepper, deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps fajita seasoning
- 1½ lime, juiced
- 165g sweetcorn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 5 tsps oil
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 small handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1 tub soured cream
- 4 large handful grated cheese
- 1 Corona Extra Premium Lager bottle
- Put the beef in a shallow bowl, add the peppers, onion, garlic, fajitas seasoning, half the lime juice and oil. Mix and set aside.
- To prepare the sweetcorn salsa, mix all the ingredients together. Season, if required.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the beef mixture for 3-4 minutes or until the beef and vegetables caramelise. Warm the tortillas in microwave.
- To assemble the fajitas, put some salsa on the base of each tortilla, then top with the beef and vegetable mix. Sprinkle over the herbs, roll up and serve with the extra sides.
- This dish goes well with Corona Extra Premium Lager.