Do you need information about your nearest Morrisons store, its opening hours and what facilities it offers? Find the answers to all your frequently asked questions below.
Where is my nearest Morrisons store?
- Use our Store finder, type in your postcode and find your nearest Morrisons store, including a map and opening hours.
When is my local Morrisons open?
- To find out the opening hours for your local Morrisons store, just type your postcode into our handy Store finder. It will also show you the store address and location on a map.
What facilities does Morrisons offer for shoppers with disabilities?
- What facilities does Morrisons offer for shoppers with disabilities?
What services does Morrisons offer?
- We offer a number of useful services for your convenience, so you can save time and money while visiting us. You can fill up your car at your convenience, take a break at our café, stop by our medicine counter or print your photos in store.
Can I fill up my car at Morrisons?
- We have petrol filling stations located at many of our stores and these stations offer all the fuels you’d expect - including LPG Autogas at some sites. We also have the added benefit of carwash, jet-wash and vacuum facilities.
Can I use a cheque to pay?
- In line with many other retailers, we unfortunately no longer accept cheques.
Can I pay for goods from the main store at the kiosk?
- We do not accept payment at the kiosk for goods selected from the main store area.
Does Morrisons offer a cash back service?
- We do offer a cash back service, up to a limit of £50. Please ask the cashier in store.
What is Morrisons policy on the sale of alcohol?
- We are clear to our customers that alcohol is a product for adults. Our priority is to ensure that customers have the information they need to drink responsibly and that sales are only made to those over the age of 18.
Our staff will ask anyone attempting to buy alcohol who looks under 25 to prove their age.
What is Morrisons policy on carrier bags?
- While we encourage customers to use a longer lasting ‘bag for life’ we understand there will always be some demand for single use carrier bags. To minimise impact our carrier bags use recycled material and are exceptionally durable, allowing them to be reused, which we encourage. Details on our compliance with regulations requiring us to charge 5p for single use carrier bags can be found here - http://www.morrisons-corporate.com/CR/Our-carrier-bag-savings-in-the-UK/
Does Morrisons offer delivery or home shopping?
- We offer an online shopping service. Please visit Morrisons.com to see if we deliver to your street and register to be kept up to date with our service.