Below you’ll find helpful information on everything from how we source and package our food, to our policy on product returns and information on our suppliers.
What are the benefits of shopping with Morrisons?
- Morrisons is all about offering families great value for money on fantastic fresh British produce and everyday essentials. We take good care in the way we go about our business and are committed to making a difference. So whether you’re after 100% British fresh meat from our expert butchers on Market Street or you’re collecting Let’s Grow vouchers so your child’s school can get their hands on lot s of free gardening equipment – there’s something for everyone at your local Morrisons.
What is Morrisons refund policy?
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If you change your mind we’ll be happy to give you an exchange or refund. Simply return your purchase to the same store: Within 30 days In its original condition and packaging With your proof of purchase The following products are excluded: Fresh/frozen food and baby food/milk TVs, satellite navigation devices and mobile phones Music, video, games, consoles & accessories Pharmacy and cosmetic products Tobacco & E-cigarettes Underwear & pierced jewellery (for hygiene reasons) Personal grooming products Gift cards, gift vouchers, Paypoint, E top-ups, lottery tickets and scratch cards This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or do not match the description. We now no longer accept refunds on alcohol, tobacco and CDs, DVDs and computer games. The policy also excludes electronic cigarettes, fireworks, pierced jewellery, cosmetics, gift cards, postage stamps, e-top ups, lottery tickets, scratch cards and items bought from Morrisons Daily. For other items you can return or exchange an item within 30 days. You will need to provide proof of purchase and the product must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
Where can I get nutritional information about foods?
- To help customers make quick and informed decisions about the food they buy we are rolling out ‘traffic light’ nutrition labels to our own brand pre-packed food. While our colleagues in store can provide you with the nutritional information for products from Market Street.
What is Morrisons policy on animal welfare and testing?
- We take animal welfare seriously, from working with farmers to the point of slaughter. All Morrisons own brand personal care and cosmetic products (including things like shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste) are certified as ‘not tested on animals’ by the Cruelty Free International Humane Cosmetics Standard, symbolised by the Leaping Bunny logo.
What special offers are in store at the moment?
- We always have lots of great value offers in our stores and these are regularly updated. Why not take a look at our current special offers to make sure you don’t miss out on big savings. Contact your local store for availability.