Baked Feta Pasta
Mmmm! A smooth and creamy discovery of a dish. This delicious TikTok viral pasta recipe is one you’re sure to come back to time and time again.
Serve it up in under half an hour with the ingredients listed below.
- 1 block of feta (200g)
- 450g pasta
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 40g parmesan, grated
- 1 large handful basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Fire up your inner chef and give this simple pasta dish a go:
- Heat your oven to 220°C (200°C fan)
- Add your tomatoes, garlic and chilli to a frying pan.
- Boil your pasta in a separate pan.
- Season your block of feta with salt and pepper, drizzle with your olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle over some oregano to finish.
- Place the pan with your feta and tomatoes in a warm oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the pasta water and add that to the pan, stir in the rest of the pasta and add parmesan and basil to taste before serving up.