The new range is made with high quality ingredients, with many high in fibre and protein. Eight of the salads are vegetarian, two are vegan and two are calorie counted. Our salad boxes range includes:
- Prawn and Mango Salad – Prawn and mango pieces with an orzo, red pepper, onion & chive pasta salad, chilli and herb dressing and a tender-leaf salad.
- Salmon and New Potato Salad – Sweet chilli hot smoked salmon fillet with a barley, black quinoa, beetroot and apple salad, baby new potatoes, French dressing, a lemon wedge and baby spinach.
- Veggie Buddah Salad – Grains with butter beans, kale, broccoli & onion in a herb dressing.
- Chicken Bacon and Avocado Salad – Chicken fillet with baby new potatoes, avocado, smoked bacon, French dressing, a lemon wedge and tender-leaf salad.
- Topped Sushi Salad - California sushi rolls with soft cheese, red pepper and chive, seafood, cucumber & rocket, prawn, red pepper, sweet chilli and seasame. Served with beetroot and broccoli slaw, crispy fried onions and peri peri mayonnaise.
The salad boxes are designed to make eating healthy salads more affordable for customers every day of the week.
Ben White, Food to Go buyer at Morrisons said: “We’ve listened to customers who’ve told us that they want more affordable takeaway salad boxes. They are a great way for our customers to have some nutritious and healthy lunch on the go.”